Nadins Hydramix Lime
Packed in 40X25KG bags, total pallet size 1 tonne.
Nadins Hydramix is a unique blend of mixed lime for use in cow cubicles, poultry and stock sheds. Hydramix provides a rapid rise in pH yet is gentle enough not to burn. It effectively controls E. coli and aids in the prevention of mastitis and digital dermatitis. Safe to use as a single bedding material this one product has multiple applications.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NADINS HYDRAMIX
- Cost effective 100% natural product
- Effective in aiding control of E. coli and prevention of mastitis and digital dermatitis
- Provides rapid raise of pH
- Won’t burn
- Safe to use as a single bedding product
- Highly absorbent free flowing powder, which is an economical drying agent thereby, improving the environment for both livestock and stockmen
- Through its high neutralising value Nadins Hydramix will provide improvement in slurry quality as the pH is raised and acid effluents are neutralised, therefore when it is spread it will provide further benefits to farmland
- Assists in odour control
- One product – numerous uses – cow cubicles, poultry and stock sheds
WHERE CAN IT BE USED
- It can be used on all types of cattle housing surfaces, mixed with sawdust, shavings or straw for loose housing, or applied to sheep and poultry housing
HOW MUCH DO I USE?
- 500g per cow per day
- 500g per sq/m lambing/game/poultry etc
- 200g per cow or sq/m when combined with other bedding materials
- Easy to use, Ideal for hand / mechanical application, Low dust Levels
HOW IS IT PACKED
- Packaged in convenient 25Kg damp proof polythene bags, or 1000 Kg Tote Bags
There is a significant difference in price dependent on delivery destination, so please contact us for a quote.